- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – City of Whitewater
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Whitewater
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Cold Spring
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Lima
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of La Grange
- Seniors in the Park Newsletters
- Studio 84 Newsletters
- United Way of Jefferson and Walworth County Newsletters
- UWW Police Newsletters
- Whitewater Area League of Women Voters Newsletters
- Whitewater Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Whitewater Arts Alliance Newsletters
- Whitewater Police Department Newsletters
- Whitewater University Technology Park
- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- UW Whitewater Community Engagement Center
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Kiwanis Breakfast Club
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
Patricia “Pat” Ann Quass, 87, of Whitewater passed away on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Fairhaven Senior Services. Pat was born on December 13, 1933 in Cooksville, Wisconsin to Clair “Frank” Calhoun and Palma “Polly” Keyes. She was raised on a crop farm in the Brooklyn, Wisconsin area. She attended…Read Entire Obituary
Jeffrey Charles Barnett, 74, of Whitewater, passed away on January 12, 2021, in the comfort of his home with his loving wife, Barbara, by his side
Jeffrey Charles Barnett, 74, of Whitewater, Wisconsin, passed away on January 12, 2021, in the comfort of his home with his loving wife, Barbara, by his side. Jeff succumbed to the ravages of Lewy Body Dementia, Raynaud’s Disease, and Parkinson’s, and is survived by his wife of 53 years, Barbara;…Read Entire Obituary
Samuel Joseph Deegan, of Richmond, passed on January 6, 2021 at Vintage on the Ponds in Delavan. He was born February 16, 1944 to Henry and Frances (Schmidt) Deegan in Lake Mills, WI. The family moved to Delavan in 1956 and attended St. Andrews Catholic School and Delavan/Darien High School….Read Entire Obituary
Frank Ferd Kelling, 91, of East Troy, passed away on Sunday, December 13, 2020 (REVISED with corrected birthdate)
Frank Ferd Kelling, 91, of East Troy, Wisconsin, passed away on Sunday, December 13th, 2020 at Fairhaven Senior Residence in Whitewater, WI, after contracting the coronavirus and developing other complications. Frank was born on Tuesday, July 30th, 1929 to Frank J. and Erna A. (Mundt) Kelling at Mercy Hospital in…Read Entire Obituary
Roberto “Bob” Rodriguez, 87, of Whitewater passed away on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at the Wm. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital in Madison
Roberto “Bob” Rodriguez Jr., 87, of Whitewater passed away on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at the William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital in Madison. Bob was born on October 2, 1933 in Laredo, Texas to Roberto Sr. and Sofia Rodriguez. His parents divorced when Bob was young and his mother raised…Read Entire Obituary
Dylan Edmund Dale Griep, 21, Whitewater, passed into eternal life on December 31, 2020. Dylan was born on October 15, 1999 to Jonathan and Sherry (Grosskreutz) Griep in Beloit, WI. He spent many of his early years in Beloit before moving to Whitewater in 2011. He graduated with honors from…Read Entire Obituary
James Kiesler age 57 of Whitewater passed away on Friday, January 1, 2021 at the University Hospital in Madison
JAMES KIESLER age 57 of Whitewater passed away on Friday January 1, 2021 at the University Hospital in Madison. He was born on April 25, 1963 in Fort Atkinson to Patricia and James Kiesler. James enjoyed watching the Milwaukee Brewers and the Green Bay Packers in the company of his…Read Entire Obituary
Charlotte Loth passed away on December 30, 2020 at Lakeland Hospital in Elkhorn of COVID related complications
Charlotte Loth passed away on Dec 30, 2020 at Lakeland Hospital in Elkhorn, WI of COVID related complications. She was born on March 18, 1928 in Whitewater, WI to Ellis Arthur Uglow and Dorothy May Mules Uglow. Charlotte was preceded in death by her parents, Dorothy and Ellis Uglow, her…Read Entire Obituary
Kendall T. Des Jardin Jr., of East Troy, was born into eternal life on December 27, 2020 at the age of 82
Kendall T. Des Jardin Jr., of East Troy, was born into eternal life on December 27, 2020 at the age of 82. He is survived by his loving wife Nancy (nee Anderson) of 30 years; loving step-dad of James Allen of Whitewater and Kim (Bruce) Pontel of Harshaw; proud uncle…Read Entire Obituary
Richard “Dick” Harold Kraus Sr, 94, Fort Atkinson, formerly of Whitewater, passed away on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Alden Estates of Jefferson
Richard “Dick” Harold Kraus Sr, 94, Fort Atkinson, formerly of Whitewater, passed away on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Alden Estates of Jefferson. Dick was born on August 31, 1926 in Whitewater, WI to Arthur and Bertha (Krebs) Kraus. He graduated from Whitewater College High School. Dick married Frances Roselle…Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at email@example.com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner relies on community members - you - to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to post. If you have something to share with our community, please tell us. And for the most exposure possible, remember Whitewater's sizable Spanish-speaking population and submit a bilingual post!
- Photos - Please include one photo (preferably .jpg or .gif). Exceptions include graduation announcements (which are published in a long list a couple times a year) and recurring submissions (meeting announcements, etc.). Please send all images with a meaningful filename.
- Flyers or Attachments - If your submission has a .pdf flyer or requires a sign-up sheet, please send a LINK to the document, not the actual document. If you do not have a website to host the file, please send us a Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive link.
- News events (including sports, public events of local interest, etc.) - Please include as much detailed information as possible, including names of participants, date, place, etc. Due to copyright laws, The Banner does not post stories from other news outlets, however we will often include links to other news outlets in our posts.
- Life events (births, quinceaneras, graduations, engagements, weddings, deaths, etc) - The Banner posts life events, including obituaries, free of charge. Remember, the more details, the better.
- Upcoming public events (meetings, concerts, plays, fund-raisers, etc.) - We encourage all organizers of public events to submit a listing for the Community Calendar. If you would also like a post for your event, please submit it separately below, and don't forget detailed contact info like website URL, e-mail address, or phone number.
- Private and for-profit events - Please contact us for advertising information for your private event.
- Timing - The Banner is maintained by volunteers who make every effort to publish posts as quickly as possible. If something is time critical, please plan ahead.
- Editorial Discretion - The Banner editorial committee reserves the right to reject submissions for any reason, including but not limited to content, misspellings, inaccuracies, "non-localness" etc. Please edit your submission thoroughly before submitting.
- Questions - If you have any questions, please contact us.
To Submit, please email us or complete the form below:
The Mission of the Whitewater Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006