- 2022 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – City of Whitewater
- 2022 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Whitewater
- 2022 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Cold Spring
- 2022 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Lima
- 2022 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of La Grange
- Seniors in the Park Newsletters
- Studio 84 Newsletters
- United Way of Jefferson and Walworth County Newsletters
- UWW Police Newsletters
- Whitewater Area League of Women Voters Newsletters
- Whitewater Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Whitewater Arts Alliance Newsletters
- Whitewater Police Department Newsletters
- Whitewater University Technology Park
- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- UW Whitewater Community Engagement Center
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Kiwanis Breakfast Club
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
Vicki Ann Powell, 54, of Whitewater passed away on Monday, January 17, 2022.Vicki was born and raised in Austin, Minnesota. She graduated with a degree in medical assisting in Wisconsin. She worked several years at the clinic in Whitewater, Wisconsin. Vicki was loving and strong-willed. She will be greatly missed…Read Entire Obituary
Wayne E. Tucker, age 84 of Janesville passed away on January 19, 2022, at SSM Health St. Mary’s Janesville Hospital. He was born on September 25, 1937, in Whitewater, the son of Harry and Gertrude (Morrisey) Tucker. He grew up in Whitewater and was a graduate of Whitewater High School….Read Entire Obituary
Susie Augusta Welter, 89, Whitewater, passed away at Alden Estates in Jefferson on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. Susie was born on October 19, 1932 in the Town of Hebron to Walter and Laura (Donnelly) Zimmerman. She graduated from Whitewater City High School in 1950. Susie married Raymond M. Welter on…Read Entire Obituary
Liliana (Vena) Pizzichini passed peacefully on Saturday, January 8, 2022 in the home of her grandson, Christopher and his wife Michelle Haferman. She was just nine days shy of her 96TH birthday. She was born in Kenosha, WI to Italian American immigrants, Luigi and Angelina (Turco) Vena. Lil, as known to her…Read Entire Obituary
Richard (Dick) E. Riddle, age 87, of Whitewater, WI was a caring Husband, Father, Grand Father, Great Grand Father, Uncle and Friend. Dick was a passionate photographer and always had a camera in hand and sometimes around his neck as well. Dick passed away peacefully on January 12, 2022, at…Read Entire Obituary
Ann M. “Annie” Colson, 69, of Whitewater passed away on Saturday, January 15, 2022 surrounded by her loving family at home. Annie was born on June 8, 1952 in Cicero, Illinois to Carl and Lorraine (Holada) Schaber. She was the oldest of seven. Annie graduated from Morton East High School…Read Entire Obituary
Genevieve “Genny” Ruth (Storck) Goehl, 89Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at email@example.com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner relies on community members - you - to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to post. If you have something to share with our community, please tell us. And for the most exposure possible, remember Whitewater's sizable Spanish-speaking population and submit a bilingual post!
- Photos - Please include one photo (preferably .jpg or .gif). Exceptions include graduation announcements (which are published in a long list a couple times a year) and recurring submissions (meeting announcements, etc.). Please send all images with a meaningful filename.
- Flyers or Attachments - If your submission has a .pdf flyer or requires a sign-up sheet, please send a LINK to the document, not the actual document. If you do not have a website to host the file, please send us a Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive link.
- News events (including sports, public events of local interest, etc.) - Please include as much detailed information as possible, including names of participants, date, place, etc. Due to copyright laws, The Banner does not post stories from other news outlets, however we will often include links to other news outlets in our posts.
- Life events (births, quinceaneras, graduations, engagements, weddings, deaths, etc) - The Banner posts life events, including obituaries, free of charge. Remember, the more details, the better.
- Upcoming public events (meetings, concerts, plays, fund-raisers, etc.) - We encourage all organizers of public events to submit a listing for the Community Calendar. If you would also like a post for your event, please submit it separately below, and don't forget detailed contact info like website URL, e-mail address, or phone number.
- Private and for-profit events - Please contact us for advertising information for your private event.
- Timing - The Banner is maintained by volunteers who make every effort to publish posts as quickly as possible. If something is time critical, please plan ahead.
- Editorial Discretion - The Banner editorial committee reserves the right to reject submissions for any reason, including but not limited to content, misspellings, inaccuracies, "non-localness" etc. Please edit your submission thoroughly before submitting.
- Questions - If you have any questions, please contact us.
To Submit, please email us or complete the form below:
The Mission of the Whitewater Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006