- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – City of Whitewater
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Whitewater
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Cold Spring
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Lima
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of La Grange
- Seniors in the Park Newsletters
- Studio 84 Newsletters
- United Way of Jefferson and Walworth County Newsletters
- UWW Police Newsletters
- Whitewater Area League of Women Voters Newsletters
- Whitewater Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Whitewater Arts Alliance Newsletters
- Whitewater Police Department Newsletters
- Whitewater University Technology Park
- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- UW Whitewater Community Engagement Center
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Kiwanis Breakfast Club
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
Charles Gregory Salgado JR., 73, passed away peacefully at his home in Whitewater, WI on May 28, 2021. He is survived by his wife of 55 years Cheryl of Whitewater; children, Rhonda (Timothy) Truman, Whitewater WI, Mark Salgado; Five grandchildren, Nicole Wintlend, Emily Salgado, Keegan Williams-Salgado, Tyrus Wintlend, Wyatt Salgado;…Read Entire Obituary
Eric Moyse, 38, of Whitewater, passed away peacefully on May 14, 2021 at the Rainbow Hospice Inpatient Center in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin. Eric was born on January 24, 1983 to Douglas E. Moyse and Irma I. Moyse. Growing up in Cold Spring, WI, Eric enjoyed his youth spending countless hours…Read Entire Obituary
A Memorial Service will be held to honor the life of Mary J. Goeglein on May 22, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Evergreen Country Club in the Pavillion, N6246 US-12, Elkhorn, WI 53121 . Visitation will start at 1:00 p.m. with a service at 2:00 p.m., with visitation afterwards…Read Entire Obituary
Roscoe J. Harrison, 94, of Whitewater passed away on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at Fairhaven Senior Services
Roscoe J. Harrison, 94, of Whitewater passed away on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at Fairhaven Senior Services in Whitewater. Roscoe was born on April 12, 1927 in Marion, Ohio to Roscoe and Rosetta (Gibbs) Harrison.After graduating high school, Roscoe enlisted in the United States Navy as a seaman first class….Read Entire Obituary
Steven Emmet Parrish, 68, Whitewater, formerly of Tomah, passed away at home on Monday, May 17, 2021 surrounded by his family
Steven Emmet Parrish, 68, Whitewater, formerly of Tomah, WI passed away at home on Monday, May 17, 2021 surrounded by his family after a courageous battle with lung cancer.. Steve was born on January 4, 1953 in Milwaukee, WI to Lorenzo and Joyce (Doyle) Parrish. He graduated from Royall High…Read Entire Obituary
James “Jim” Treder, 83, of Whitewater passed away on May 15th, 2021 at the Mulberry Glen Senior Living Community
Jim was born on November 12th, 1937 in Milwaukee, WI to Donald and Eleanor (Zingheim) Treder. He graduated from Nathan Hale High School. Jim served his country in the United States Army for 8 years. He married Henrietta Herman on December 14th, 1974 in Milwaukee, WI. Jim worked for Bucyrus…Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at email@example.com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner relies on community members - you - to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to post. If you have something to share with our community, please tell us. And for the most exposure possible, remember Whitewater's sizable Spanish-speaking population and submit a bilingual post!
- Photos - Please include one photo (preferably .jpg or .gif). Exceptions include graduation announcements (which are published in a long list a couple times a year) and recurring submissions (meeting announcements, etc.). Please send all images with a meaningful filename.
- Flyers or Attachments - If your submission has a .pdf flyer or requires a sign-up sheet, please send a LINK to the document, not the actual document. If you do not have a website to host the file, please send us a Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive link.
- News events (including sports, public events of local interest, etc.) - Please include as much detailed information as possible, including names of participants, date, place, etc. Due to copyright laws, The Banner does not post stories from other news outlets, however we will often include links to other news outlets in our posts.
- Life events (births, quinceaneras, graduations, engagements, weddings, deaths, etc) - The Banner posts life events, including obituaries, free of charge. Remember, the more details, the better.
- Upcoming public events (meetings, concerts, plays, fund-raisers, etc.) - We encourage all organizers of public events to submit a listing for the Community Calendar. If you would also like a post for your event, please submit it separately below, and don't forget detailed contact info like website URL, e-mail address, or phone number.
- Private and for-profit events - Please contact us for advertising information for your private event.
- Timing - The Banner is maintained by volunteers who make every effort to publish posts as quickly as possible. If something is time critical, please plan ahead.
- Editorial Discretion - The Banner editorial committee reserves the right to reject submissions for any reason, including but not limited to content, misspellings, inaccuracies, "non-localness" etc. Please edit your submission thoroughly before submitting.
- Questions - If you have any questions, please contact us.
To Submit, please email us or complete the form below:
The Mission of the Whitewater Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006