- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – City of Whitewater
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Whitewater
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Cold Spring
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Lima
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of La Grange
- Seniors in the Park Newsletters
- Studio 84 Newsletters
- United Way of Jefferson and Walworth County Newsletters
- UWW Police Newsletters
- Whitewater Area League of Women Voters Newsletters
- Whitewater Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Whitewater Arts Alliance Newsletters
- Whitewater Police Department Newsletters
- Whitewater University Technology Park
- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- UW Whitewater Community Engagement Center
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Kiwanis Breakfast Club
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
October 17, 1932 – February 10, 2021. Milton, WI – Ralph H. Uhe, age 88, passed away peacefully on February 10, 2021. He was born October 17, 1932 to Leslie and Dorathy Sutherland Uhe. His family farmed in the Richmond, Lima Center and Milton area. Ralph met his wife of…Read Entire Obituary
Ralph Ronald Johnson, 91, Whitewater, passed away on Friday, February 12, 2021 at his home. Ralph was born on November 21, 1929 in Waukegan, IL to Fredrick and Elsie (Olson) Johnson. He graduated from Waukegan High School and attended Lake Forest College. Ralph served his country in the United States Air…Read Entire Obituary
Pamela Ann Kane, of Madison, passed away after living with metastatic breast cancer at the Veterans Hospital, on Tues., Feb. 2, 2021 at the age of 67
Pamela Ann Kane, of Madison, Wis., passed away after living with metastatic breast cancer at the William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, on Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021, at the age of 67. Pam was born in Fort Atkinson, Wis., on Sept. 22, 1953, the daughter of Doris (nee Roloff) and…Read Entire Obituary
Cecil John Rhodes, age 95, formerly of LaGrange, died in Surprise, AZ of Covid-19 February 5, 2021 after a long and joyful life
In Memorial: Cecil John Rhodes Cecil John Rhodes, age 95 and current resident of Surprise, AZ, died February 5th, 2021, of Covid-19 after a long and joyful life. Retired from farming the Rhodes family farm in LaGrange, WI, he loved reading, traveling and entertaining his friends with good humor. He…Read Entire Obituary
Robert Yetman Perinchief joined the heavenly choir on Monday, February 1, 2021, at home surrounded by family in Silver Springs, Florida
Robert Yetman Perinchief, born Jan. 31, 1931 (a palindrome) in Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey, joined the heavenly choir on Monday, Feb. 1, 2021, at home surrounded by family in Silver Springs, Florida. He was preceded in death by his parents, the Rev. Kenneth and Mrs. Mabel Perinchief; and brother,…Read Entire Obituary
Dale Arthur Grandt, 66, of Fort Atkinson died February 8th, 2021 in Fort. Memorial Service can be viewed at https://client.tribucast.com/tcid/730259318 Banner note: An obituary for Mr. Grandt is expected to be published on February 22.Read Entire Obituary
Cary Douglas Mickelson, 77, Fort Atkinson, passed away on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at the Rainbow Hospice Inpatient Center
Cary Douglas Mickelson, 77, Fort Atkinson, passed away on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at the Rainbow Hospice Inpatient Center in Johnson Creek, WI. Cary was born on November 23, 1943 in Stoughton, WI to Iver and Audrey (Grass) Mickelson. He attended high school in Port Washington, WI. Cary married Lucille…Read Entire Obituary
Maud Lou (nee Colby) Key, 93, of East Troy was called home to be with her Lord on Saturday, February 6, 2021
East Troy – Maud Lou (nee Colby) Key, 93, of East Troy, WI was called home to be with her Lord on Saturday, February 6, 2021. She passed peacefully at East Troy Manor. She was born in Whitewater, Wisconsin on November 13, 1927 to Roy and Ruth (nee Billings) Colby….Read Entire Obituary
George Vandling, age 70, of Winneconne, formerly of Whitewater, died February 2, 2021 at his home. George was born in Michigan on December 6, 1950 to Earl George and Carolyn Jean Vandling. The family lived in Villa Park, Illinois, and then moved to Whitewater where George graduated from high school…Read Entire Obituary
Robin Marie Stradinger, 59, of Whitewater passed away on February 3rd, 2021 at home surrounded by her loving family
Robin Marie Stradinger, 59, of Whitewater passed away on February 3rd, 2021 at home surrounded by her loving family. Robin was born on June 6, 1961 to John and Jane Evers. She grew up in Columbus and graduated from Columbus High School. On October 1, 1983, Robin married her beloved…Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner relies on community members - you - to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to post. If you have something to share with our community, please tell us. And for the most exposure possible, remember Whitewater's sizable Spanish-speaking population and submit a bilingual post!
- Photos - Please include one photo (preferably .jpg or .gif). Exceptions include graduation announcements (which are published in a long list a couple times a year) and recurring submissions (meeting announcements, etc.). Please send all images with a meaningful filename.
- Flyers or Attachments - If your submission has a .pdf flyer or requires a sign-up sheet, please send a LINK to the document, not the actual document. If you do not have a website to host the file, please send us a Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive link.
- News events (including sports, public events of local interest, etc.) - Please include as much detailed information as possible, including names of participants, date, place, etc. Due to copyright laws, The Banner does not post stories from other news outlets, however we will often include links to other news outlets in our posts.
- Life events (births, quinceaneras, graduations, engagements, weddings, deaths, etc) - The Banner posts life events, including obituaries, free of charge. Remember, the more details, the better.
- Upcoming public events (meetings, concerts, plays, fund-raisers, etc.) - We encourage all organizers of public events to submit a listing for the Community Calendar. If you would also like a post for your event, please submit it separately below, and don't forget detailed contact info like website URL, e-mail address, or phone number.
- Private and for-profit events - Please contact us for advertising information for your private event.
- Timing - The Banner is maintained by volunteers who make every effort to publish posts as quickly as possible. If something is time critical, please plan ahead.
- Editorial Discretion - The Banner editorial committee reserves the right to reject submissions for any reason, including but not limited to content, misspellings, inaccuracies, "non-localness" etc. Please edit your submission thoroughly before submitting.
- Questions - If you have any questions, please contact us.
To Submit, please email us or complete the form below:
The Mission of the Whitewater Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006