- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – City of Whitewater
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Whitewater
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Cold Spring
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of Lima
- 2021 John’s Garbage, Recycle and Bulk Collections – Town of La Grange
- Seniors in the Park Newsletters
- Studio 84 Newsletters
- United Way of Jefferson and Walworth County Newsletters
- UWW Police Newsletters
- Whitewater Area League of Women Voters Newsletters
- Whitewater Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Whitewater Arts Alliance Newsletters
- Whitewater Police Department Newsletters
- Whitewater University Technology Park
- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- UW Whitewater Community Engagement Center
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Kiwanis Breakfast Club
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
Mr. Al Brandenburg of Fort Atkinson died on November 10, 2020 after a brief illness. Al was born in Eau Galle, WI on February 10, 1918, the son of William and Elsie (Buchholtz) Brandenburg. He attended the Mayville High School and later resided in Watertown, WI until his marriage to…Read Entire Obituary
William “Bill” F. Schulte, 82, of Whitewater passed away on November 11, 2020 at his home. Bill was born on November 15, 1937 in Milwaukee to Vernon and Mary (Hanrahan) Schulte. He graduated from Waukesha Catholic Memorial High School. On February 13, 1960 Bill married Judith Neverman in Waukesha and…Read Entire Obituary
In the early hours of Sunday morning November 8, 2020 Marlene Violet Molisee passed away while sleeping in her Whitewater home
In the early hours of Sunday morning November 8th, 2020 Marlene Violet Molisee passed away while sleeping in her Whitewater home due to complications of the cancer she had suffered with for more than the last few years. She was born in Duluth, Minnesota on June 12th, 1947 to Peter…Read Entire Obituary
William “Bill” L. Cushman, 96, passed away on Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020 at Fairhaven in Whitewater. Bill was born on June 23, 1924 to Cyrus Leland and Flora (Zuill) Cushman in Whitewater. His early school days happened about 200 yards up the road from his home in a one room…Read Entire Obituary
Marcelaine Jeanette “Marcey” Clark, 92, of McPherson, Kansas, passed away at 8:01 a.m., Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 while in the company of family members at McPherson Hospital . Marcelaine was born in Dousman, Wisconsin on May 4, 1928, a daughter of Lucille A. (Zick) and Walter F. Miller. Marcey attended…Read Entire Obituary
Robert Peter Frawley, 91, passed away on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at Rainbow Hospice Inpatient Center
Robert Peter Frawley, 91, Whitewater passed away on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at Rainbow Hospice Inpatient Center in Johnson Creek, WI. Bob was born on March 28, 1929 in West Allis, WI to John and Freida (Pfeiffer) Frawley. He was a graduate of Whitewater High School. Bob served his country…Read Entire Obituary
Donald Henry Tomten, age 89, Milton, died Sunday, November 1, 2020 at St. Mary’s Hospital Janesville (Updated with obituary)
Milton, WI Donald Henry Tomten, age 89 passed away Sunday, November 1, 2020 at SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital Janesville, WI. Donald was born on March 19, 1931 to Gilbert and Selma (Bekkum) Tomten in Westby, Wisconsin. He graduated from Westby High School in 1949. He was a veteran of…Read Entire Obituary
Phillip E. Huebner, 73, of Whitewater passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, October 31, 2020 at his home
Phillip E. Huebner, 73, of Whitewater, WI passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, October 31, 2020 at his home. Phil was born on October 30, 1947 in Waukesha, WI the son of Robert and Lorraine (Kipp) Huebner. He grew up in the Waukesha area and graduated from Waukesha South High School….Read Entire Obituary
Mary J. Goeglein, 61, of Whitewater, Wisconsin passed away surrounded by her family on October 22nd, 2020. Mary was born on November 29th, 1958 in Fort Atkinson to Robert A. and Jane E. (Graham) Kettwig. She spent all of her early life in Whitewater; graduating from Whitewater High School in…Read Entire Obituary
Vivian “Marie” Luebke, 84, of Whitewater passed away on Saturday, October 17, 2020 at St. Mary’s Hospital in Madison
Vivian “Marie” Luebke, 84, of Whitewater passed away on Saturday, October 17, 2020 at St. Mary’s Hospital in Madison. Marie was born on April 15, 1936 in Shellsburg, Wisconsin to Donald and Margaret Thomas. On September 14, 1960 Marie married Ron Luebke and together they had five children. She worked…Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at email@example.com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner relies on community members - you - to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to post. If you have something to share with our community, please tell us. And for the most exposure possible, remember Whitewater's sizable Spanish-speaking population and submit a bilingual post!
- Photos - Please include one photo (preferably .jpg or .gif). Exceptions include graduation announcements (which are published in a long list a couple times a year) and recurring submissions (meeting announcements, etc.). Please send all images with a meaningful filename.
- Flyers or Attachments - If your submission has a .pdf flyer or requires a sign-up sheet, please send a LINK to the document, not the actual document. If you do not have a website to host the file, please send us a Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive link.
- News events (including sports, public events of local interest, etc.) - Please include as much detailed information as possible, including names of participants, date, place, etc. Due to copyright laws, The Banner does not post stories from other news outlets, however we will often include links to other news outlets in our posts.
- Life events (births, quinceaneras, graduations, engagements, weddings, deaths, etc) - The Banner posts life events, including obituaries, free of charge. Remember, the more details, the better.
- Upcoming public events (meetings, concerts, plays, fund-raisers, etc.) - We encourage all organizers of public events to submit a listing for the Community Calendar. If you would also like a post for your event, please submit it separately below, and don't forget detailed contact info like website URL, e-mail address, or phone number.
- Private and for-profit events - Please contact us for advertising information for your private event.
- Timing - The Banner is maintained by volunteers who make every effort to publish posts as quickly as possible. If something is time critical, please plan ahead.
- Editorial Discretion - The Banner editorial committee reserves the right to reject submissions for any reason, including but not limited to content, misspellings, inaccuracies, "non-localness" etc. Please edit your submission thoroughly before submitting.
- Questions - If you have any questions, please contact us.
To Submit, please email us or complete the form below:
The Mission of the Whitewater Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006