Robert “Bob” Millard Markham passed away on July 19, 2020 (UPDATED with arrangements )
Robert ”Bob” Markham, 91, of TX passed away on July 19, 2020 (UPDATED with arrangements)Read Entire Obituary
Obituary: Donald G. Gray
Obituary: Donald G. GrayRead Entire Obituary
Obituary: Charles “Skip” Brady Jr., 67, of Oconomowoc
Obituary: Charles “Skip” Brady Jr., 67, of OconomowocRead Entire Obituary
Obituary: David A. Schultz, 65, of Bedford, TX
Obituary: David A. Schultz, 65, of Bedford, TXRead Entire Obituary
Obituary: Blanche Libby Grum, 94
Obituary: Blanche Libby Grum, 94Read Entire Obituary
Obituary: Nancy Carroll Paynter McCord Morrow, 86
Obituary: Nancy Carroll Paynter McCord Morrow, 86Read Entire Obituary
Obituary: Ronald J. Rein, 76, of Fort Atkinson
Obituary: Ronald J. Rein 76, of Fort AtkinsonRead Entire Obituary
Arrangements Announced: Lois Jeanne Reisman, 78
Arrangements Announced: Lois Jeanne Reisman, 78Read Entire Obituary
Death notice: John W. Riedel, 79
Death notice: John W. Riedel, 79Read Entire Obituary
Obituary: Elizabeth (Beth) Eachor, 98
Obituary: Elizabeth (Beth) Eachor, 98Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner relies on community members - you - to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to post. If you have something to share with our community, please tell us. And for the most exposure possible, remember Whitewater's sizable Spanish-speaking population and submit a bilingual post!
- Photos - Please include one photo (preferably .jpg or .gif). Exceptions include graduation announcements (which are published in a long list a couple times a year) and recurring submissions (meeting announcements, etc.). Please send all images with a meaningful filename.
- Flyers or Attachments - If your submission has a .pdf flyer or requires a sign-up sheet, please send a LINK to the document, not the actual document. If you do not have a website to host the file, please send us a Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive link.
- News events (including sports, public events of local interest, etc.) - Please include as much detailed information as possible, including names of participants, date, place, etc. Due to copyright laws, The Banner does not post stories from other news outlets, however we will often include links to other news outlets in our posts.
- Life events (births, quinceaneras, graduations, engagements, weddings, deaths, etc) - The Banner posts life events, including obituaries, free of charge. Remember, the more details, the better.
- Upcoming public events (meetings, concerts, plays, fund-raisers, etc.) - We encourage all organizers of public events to submit a listing for the Community Calendar. If you would also like a post for your event, please submit it separately below, and don't forget detailed contact info like website URL, e-mail address, or phone number.
- Private and for-profit events - Please contact us for advertising information for your private event.
- Timing - The Banner is maintained by volunteers who make every effort to publish posts as quickly as possible. If something is time critical, please plan ahead.
- Editorial Discretion - The Banner editorial committee reserves the right to reject submissions for any reason, including but not limited to content, misspellings, inaccuracies, "non-localness" etc. Please edit your submission thoroughly before submitting.
- Questions - If you have any questions, please contact us.
To Submit, please email us or complete the form below:
The Mission of the Whitewater Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006