The City of Whitewater is currently accepting applications for vacant board and commission seats. Applicants must reside in the city, except as noted below. Eligible applicants willing to serve can apply online, in person or by mail at any time.
Vacant positions include:
• Birge Fountain Committee (3 positions, 1 alternate)
• Board of Zoning Appeals (1 position, 2 alternates)
• Community Involvement and Cable TV Commission (1 position)
• Ethics Committee (1 alternate)
• Equal Opportunities Commission (1 position) – Members must reside in the city or school district, or be employed in the city.
• Landmarks Commission (2 positions)
• Parks & Recreation Board (1 position) – Members must reside in the city or school district.
• Plan & Architectural Review Commission (1 alternate)
• Police & Fire Commission (1 position)
• Urban Forestry Commission (1 alternate)
Interested residents of Whitewater can learn more about each committee and may
apply online at https://www.whitewater-wi.gov/275/Apply-for-Boards-Commissions.
Alternatively a paper copy of the Citizen Service Information Form is available at the 2nd floor Administration window at 312 W. Whitewater Street.
Completed applications can be mailed to:
City Manager’s Office
P.O. Box 178
Whitewater, WI 53190
Questions can be sent to the City Manager’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-473-0104
Source: City of Whitewater press release