Nelson’s Bus Service, Inc. and the Whitewater FFA Chapter have teamed up for the 10th year to Stuff the Bus. The main objective of this annual food drive is to get the students of Whitewater Unified School District, local area businesses and the Whitewater community involved by donating food and monetary contributions to Stuff the Bus in an effort to fight hunger. The donations will be collected and totaled by the Whitewater Food Pantry. Together with your partnership, please help the Whitewater FFA Chapter and Nelson’s Bus Service, Inc. make Stuff the Bus more successful than ever.
Schedule of Events:
- Monday, October 1st through Friday, October 5th
- WUSD Elementary & Middle School Food Drive – Bring Food Items to School
- Friday, October 5th & Saturday, October 6th
- Stuff the Bus will be at the Whitewater Walmart
- Friday – Noon until 6:00 PM
- Saturday – 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM
- Saturday Activities Include: Pumpkin Decorating, Petting Zoo, Meet the Mascots & Live Broadcasting with 104.5 WSLD
Walmart will be selling pre-bagged items beginning October 5th
- Pre-bagged items will be available for purchase for either $5 or $10.
Homecoming 2018 – Dance your way to the bus and stuff it!
Whitewater High School Student Council Food Drive – October 8th – October 11th
Come out and support the WHS home athletes the week of Homecoming.
Tuesday, October 9th
- 4:45 PM – Football JV
- 6:00 PM – Girls Varsity Swim Meet
** Bring one nonperishable food item per person and get free admission.
Thursday, October 11th – 3:30 PM – Co-Ed Cross Country – UW-Whitewater
** Bring one nonperishable food item per person
Friday, October 12th – 7:00 PM – Homecoming Football Game
**Bring one nonperishable food item per person & get into the football game for $1.