Calling all 2019-2020 4K and Kindergarten students
(coming from outside our current Whitewater 4K programs)!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Our 4K and Kindergarten registration is coming up on February 13 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM at the Central Office (419 S. Elizabeth Street, Whitewater, WI).
4K REGISTRATION REMINDERS:
- A child must be 4 years old by September 1st, there is no early entrance allowed into 4K
- Students will be assigned to the school of which they reside.
- AM and PM preference will be given on a first come first serve basis
- The expectation is that the enrolled student is “potty” trained
- A 4K student may attend 4K for one year
- $10.00 Registration Fee will be collected
- 4K is part of the elementary school and good attendance is important. If your child will be missing, you must call the attendance office by 8:20 AM
- Please Bring: Birth Certificate, Immunization records, registration packet, and registration fee
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION REMINDERS:
Childmust be 5 years old by September 1st
- $20.00 Registration Fee will be collected
- Please Bring:
- Birth Certificate, Immunization records, registration packet, and registration fee
Thank you for choosing The Whitewater Unified School District!