Whitewater’s Ride Share (taxi) program is operating until further notice on the following temporary COVID-19 hours:
- Monday-Thursday (Non-Session) – 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday (special) – 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday-7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
These hours represent the schedule that is normally followed when UW-W is not in session, except that the Friday/Saturday hours are currently shorter than usual. These changes are likely to remain in effect until (a) bars reopen, and (b) University of Wisconsin Whitewater reopens.
There will not be restrictions on trip by trip purpose, but are observing few requests that are not one of these three purposes: (a) medical appointment; (b) grocery/supply run; (c) job commutes.
Instead of trying to multi-load customers, they are being spaced out to provide drivers with adequate time to sanitize the vehicle between each party. Disinfectants and sanitizing wipes are constantly being purchased and used as often as possible to keep up with the need to keep the community safe.
- $3.25- Base Fare within Whitewater City Limits
- $2.50- Students within Whitewater City Limits
- $2.25- Elderly/Disabled Fare within Whitewater City Limits
- $2.25- Additional Rider within Whitewater City Limits
- $9.50- Agency Fare within Whitewater City Limits
- $3.25- After 9 pm for all passengers
- $9.50- Package Delivery
- $6.50- Beyond Service Area- Base Fare plus $2.00/mile
- Wait Time- $0.40/minute after 1st 3 minutes
Need a ride? Whitewater has partnered with Brown Cab Service, Inc. to get you where you need to go with the Whitewater Ride Share program. Call 920-563-6303 and give the location you desire to be picked up or dropped off.