Head Start/Early Head Start…
Where Children Learn & Grow
APPLY NOW FOR THE 2018- 2019 PROGRAM YEAR
Head Start/Early Head Start are FREE Federally funded programs providing a variety of services to children and families residing in Rock and Walworth Counties.
- Application process – must be income eligible-meeting Federal Income Guidelines
- Early Head Start serves- Pre-natal to age 3, Head Start serves ages 3 – 5 (3 on or before September 1st)
- 4K programs in Beloit, Janesville, Delavan Head Start classrooms
- Educational activities, healthy meals & snacks
- Services available to meet the special needs of children with disabilities
- FREE Transportation- (addresses must fit on the bus route)
- Early Head Start- child care in Janesville and Beloit
- Home base services in Rock and Walworth County for Early Head Start.
To request an application call – 1-800-774-7778 or visit our Website – rwcfs.org