Harold Harley Adams, age 95, of Whitewater, passed away on Friday, April 12, 2019 at the University Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin
Harold was born on November 21, 1923 in LaGrange, Wisconsin the son of William and Catherine (Hotmar) Adams. He served his country in the U.S. Marines. On November 25, 1950, Harold married Georgene Mary Behselich at St. Theresa Catholic Church in Eagle, Wisconsin. Harold worked as a supervisor for Waukesha...Read Entire Obituary
He was born in Walworth, WI and was the adopted son of Howard and Ruth Craft. They moved to Beloit where Ed started his education. When Ed was 16 he moved to Whitewater to attend College High and then go to Whitewater State Teachers College where he graduated in 1950....Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at whitewaterbanner@gmail..com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner strives to be your source for Whitewater news. In order to do this, we rely on community members to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to us to post on the Banner.
If you have something to share with and about our community, we'd love to hear it!
To Submit a Story, Event, or Photo:
Complete the form below.
What to include in a post:
- A short description of the event, news story, or photos
- The date, time, and place; don't forget the address!
- Names of participants, especially those in pictures
- Pictures, Photos, Logos; anything visual helps!
- Contact info: websites, URLs, e-mail addresses, phone numbers
- Please host your own PDFs. We will link to this document. If you do not have a website to host the pdf, please use Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Sending a link to a file, rather than the file, is best for us!
- For obituaries, please submit the obituary and at least one photo. There is no charge for obituaries posted on the Banner.
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006