- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
Corey Jevon Mattert, 48, Oak Creek, WI, formerly of Palmyra, passed away on Thursday, May 9, 2019 at Aurora Zilber Family Hospice in Wauwatosa, WI.
Corey was born on June 18, 1970 in Waukesha, WI to William and Helen (Migach) Mattert. He attended Palmyra High School. Corey enjoyed nature and riding his bicycle everywhere. Corey would often record his adventures on video and wrote poetry and music. He loved to pull pranks and make people... Read Entire Obituary
Carla C. Allenstein, 63, a resident of Lenexa, Kansas, passed away May 4, 2019, at the Madonna Rehab Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska as the result of complications from a fall in her home in June 2018.
Carla was the loving wife of Dan Roh. Carla was born in Whitewater, Wisconsin on July 26, 1955, to Dr. Lee and Betty Jo Allenstein. She graduated from Whitewater High School and then went on to receive a BS degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and pursued her... Read Entire Obituary
Nora Ruthann Jagodzinski, beloved daughter of Chris and Sara (DiPrizio) Jagodzinski, of Whitewater, Wisconsin, passed away Thursday, May 9, 2019.
Nora brought joy and smiles throughout her 2 years 7 months and 10 days to everyone she touched. In addition to her parents, Nora is survived by her three brothers, Caleb, Evan and Bentley; maternal grandparents Kevin and Jodi Hare-Paynter; paternal grandparents Greg Jagodzinski (Benjamin Treuer ); great grand-parents Ray... Read Entire Obituary
Gloria A Madsen, 68, of Whitewater, passed away peacefully on May 9, 2019 at Agrace Hospice Care in Janesville surrounded by her loving family.
She was born the daughter of Glenn and Virginia (Palan) Tabor on January 18, 1951 in Chicago, IL. She married Nels Madsen on September 28, 1972 in Garmisch, Germany. Gloria is preceded in death by her parents. Gloria attended Janesville Parker High School in 1969 and UW Whitewater in 1975... Read Entire Obituary
Elizabeth “Betty” Garnett Morris Ketterman passed away on Thursday, May 9, 2019 at Hearthstone Memory Care in Whitewater, WI.
Betty was born on November 14, 1930 in Philadelphia, PA. She married Lawrence Ketterman in Elkton, Maryland on December 20, 1947. She worked for A & P, the Carriage Trade, Biwer’s Shoes, McDonalds and Weight Watchers. Betty loved all her jobs because she could talk to people and make them... Read Entire Obituary
Pete joined the United States Army, serving his country. He retired after many years of service as Deputy Sheriff of Walworth County, Wisconsin. Pete’s contributions include serving as District Governor of Wisconsin Lions Club 27-A1, member of American Legion Post 146 and member of Loyal Order of Moose Marinette Lodge 2327.... Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at whitewaterbanner@gmail..com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner strives to be your source for Whitewater news. In order to do this, we rely on community members to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to us to post on the Banner.
If you have something to share with and about our community, we'd love to hear it!
To Submit a Story, Event, or Photo:
Complete the form below.
What to include in a post:
- A short description of the event, news story, or photos
- The date, time, and place; don't forget the address!
- Names of participants, especially those in pictures
- Pictures, Photos, Logos; anything visual helps!
- Contact info: websites, URLs, e-mail addresses, phone numbers
- Please host your own PDFs. We will link to this document. If you do not have a website to host the pdf, please use Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Sending a link to a file, rather than the file, is best for us!
- For obituaries, please submit the obituary and at least one photo. There is no charge for obituaries posted on the Banner.
About the Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006