- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
Dale Edgar Bornick, age 80, passed away peacefully on Saturday, August 17, 2019. Dale is survived by his children; Janet (Mike) Bennett; Glen Bornick; Scott Bornick; stepson Wayne (Andrea) Graham and family; grandsons Jacob and Brady Bennett; brother Gary (Mary) Bornick and family; Sister-in-law Sherry Bornick and family. Dale is... Read Entire Obituary
Jean L. Steinhoff, 88, of Palmyra, Wisconsin, passed away on Sunday, August 18, 2019, at UW Hospital
Jean L. Steinhoff, 88, of Palmyra, Wisconsin, passed away on Sunday, August 18, 2019, at UW Hospital. Jean was born May 1, 1931, in Pleasant Valley, the daughter of Albert and Edna (Lundt) Emery. She grew up in rural Jefferson County and was a 1949 graduate of Palmyra High School.... Read Entire Obituary
Eleanor Ann (McCutchern) Reeb was born on July 31, 1927 in Macomb, Illinois, the daughter of Ralph McCutchern and Wilma (Koontz). She graduated in 1945 from the Western Training School and Western Academy at the Western Illinois State Teacher’s College in Macomb. She married on November 28, 1947 at the... Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at whitewaterbanner@gmail..com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner strives to be your source for Whitewater news. In order to do this, we rely on community members to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to us to post on the Banner.
If you have something to share with and about our community, we'd love to hear it!
To Submit a Story, Event, or Photo:
Complete the form below.
What to include in a post:
- A short description of the event, news story, or photos
- The date, time, and place; don't forget the address!
- Names of participants, especially those in pictures
- Pictures, Photos, Logos; anything visual helps!
- Contact info: websites, URLs, e-mail addresses, phone numbers
- Please host your own PDFs. We will link to this document. If you do not have a website to host the pdf, please use Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Sending a link to a file, rather than the file, is best for us!
- For obituaries, please submit the obituary and at least one photo. There is no charge for obituaries posted on the Banner.
The Mission of the Whitewater Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006