- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
Douglas “Ollie” Lloyd Luloff, 68, of Palmyra, and previously of Whitewater, WI passed away on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at his home.
Doug was born on April 2, 1951 the son of Lloyd and Leona (Cotrell) Luloff. He was raised in Minnesota and worked in various jobs throughout his working career. One of his longer held positions was a shop-worker for a bus company in the Twin Cities. After working for the... Read Entire Obituary
Kyle James Koebler, age 35, of Madison, WI passed away June 5, 2019. Born in Rochelle, IL on July 11, 1983 to Vicki Matheny and John Koebler. Kyle served his country in the US Navy aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln from 2003 – 2007.
He went on to a career as a Veterinary Technician after a life long love of animals, and was employed at VCA Veterinary Emergency Services in the Madison Area. Kyle enjoyed playing cards and having a beer with friends. He will be greatly missed by all who loved him. He... Read Entire Obituary
On Friday, June 14, 2019, Annette Eachor Setka, 68, passed away peacefully in the company of her daughters, Tanja Edenfield and Monique Wicker, at the latter’s home in Nacogdoches, Texas.
Annette was born in Fort Atkinson on March 16, 1951 to loving parents Francis Eachor and Elizabeth Boyd Eachor. Throughout her childhood and youth, she was a lover of horses and an avid participant in 4-H in Jefferson County. Annette graduated from Fort Atkinson High School in 1969 and attended... Read Entire Obituary
Dick grew up in Racine and graduated from Park High School in 1950. He enlisted in the U.S. Navy during the Korean War, served as a medical corpsman in the 3rd Marine Division, and spent an additional four years of inactive duty at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. Following... Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at whitewaterbanner@gmail..com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner strives to be your source for Whitewater news. In order to do this, we rely on community members to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to us to post on the Banner.
If you have something to share with and about our community, we'd love to hear it!
To Submit a Story, Event, or Photo:
Complete the form below.
What to include in a post:
- A short description of the event, news story, or photos
- The date, time, and place; don't forget the address!
- Names of participants, especially those in pictures
- Pictures, Photos, Logos; anything visual helps!
- Contact info: websites, URLs, e-mail addresses, phone numbers
- Please host your own PDFs. We will link to this document. If you do not have a website to host the pdf, please use Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Sending a link to a file, rather than the file, is best for us!
- For obituaries, please submit the obituary and at least one photo. There is no charge for obituaries posted on the Banner.
About the Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006