- Assembly of God
- B’nai Abraham Congregation For Area Jewish community – Beloit
- Christus Ev. Lutheran Church
- Church of the First Born
- Community of Christ the Servant
- Congregational – United Church of Christ
- CrossPointe Community Church
- First English Lutheran
- First United Methodist
- Kettle Moraine Baptist
- LaGrange United Methodist Church
- Living Word Fellowship
- Millard Community Church
- Richmond United Methodist Church
- St. John Evangelical Lutheran (WELS)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of the Lakes – Elkhorn
- Bassett House
- Bethel House
- Chamber of Commerce
- Discover Whitewater Series
- Downtown Whitewater Inc.
- Fourth of July Committee
- Go WW Now
- Greater Whitewater Committee
- Historical Society
- League of Women Voters – Whitewater Area
- Optimist Club
- Seniors in the Park
- Studio 84
- Whitewater Community Foundation
- Whitewater Innovation Center
- Whitewater Tourism Council
- Wisconsin Makers
- Whitewater Arts Alliance
- Whitewater Food Pantry
- Whitewater Lake Association
Marvin Davis Free, Jr. of Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, passed away on July 13, 2019 at his home surrounded by his loving family and dog, Abby.
Marvin was born on September 16, 1947 in San Francisco, California, son of Marvin D. Free and Julia (Frierson) Free. He earned a BBA (‘70), MBA (‘72), and MA (‘77) from Baylor University and a PhD (‘85) from the University of Denver. In July 1979, Marvin married his wife, Sandra... Read Entire Obituary
Beatrice Louise (Koch) Plucinski-Schlorb, 86, passed peacefully in her sleep on Sunday July 14, 2019 at the Edgewater Haven Nursing Home in Port Edwards, Wisconsin where she had been a resident for the last 4 years.
Bea was born to Arthur Jacob and Myrtle M. (Gerloff) Koch on October 19, 1932 in Whitewater, Wisconsin. She grew up with her siblings Herman, Caroll, Hazel and Raymond. Bea graduated from Whitewater High School on May 28, 1952 She married the Love of her Life Harry David Plucinski JR... Read Entire Obituary
Nathan Sidney Krahn, 31, of Whitewater passed away on Saturday, July 13, 2019 at The Bay at Burlington.
Nathan was born on October 10, 1987 in Janesville to Paul and Sandra (Wintlend) Krahn. He is survived by his parents, Paul and Sandra Krahn of Whitewater; siblings, Shelly (Dave) Miller of Janesville, Mathew (Nicki Spencer) Krahn of Whitewater, Brandon (Michelle Staude) Krahn of Stoughton, Brittany Krahn of Whitewater, Abbie... Read Entire Obituary
The Banner only accepts obituaries from direct family of the deceased or a licensed funeral home. There is no charge for obituaries on the Banner.
If you would like to submit an obituary, please email the Editor at whitewaterbanner@gmail..com
Submit a Post for the Banner
The Banner strives to be your source for Whitewater news. In order to do this, we rely on community members to submit news, events, photos, and other items of interest to us to post on the Banner.
If you have something to share with and about our community, we'd love to hear it!
To Submit a Story, Event, or Photo:
Complete the form below.
What to include in a post:
- A short description of the event, news story, or photos
- The date, time, and place; don't forget the address!
- Names of participants, especially those in pictures
- Pictures, Photos, Logos; anything visual helps!
- Contact info: websites, URLs, e-mail addresses, phone numbers
- Please host your own PDFs. We will link to this document. If you do not have a website to host the pdf, please use Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Sending a link to a file, rather than the file, is best for us!
- For obituaries, please submit the obituary and at least one photo. There is no charge for obituaries posted on the Banner.
About the Banner
Early City Motto "The Banner Inland City of the Midwest"
The Banner has been serving Whitewater, Wisconsin since August 1, 2006