Fort HealthCare Partners are pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for two $500 scholarships to be awarded to qualified applicants enrolled in an Associate Degree Nursing Program. These scholarship awards are being awarded in memory of long time Fort HealthCare Partner/Volunteer, Bob Smith, of Fort Atkinson.
- All general education and pre-nursing requirements completed.
- Students must have completed the petition process for the fall semester.
- Applicants must have awarded a spot in the core nursing program.
- Applicant must have achieved a grade point average of 2.75 (or better).
- Applicant must currently live or be employed in the service area of Fort HealthCare that includes the school districts of Cambridge, Fort Atkinson, Jefferson, Johnson Creek, Lake Mills, Palmyra, and Whitewater.
- Applicants with work experience in a health care field, and applicants showing a strong financial need will receive preference.
- Application deadline is October 5, 2018.
The application is on line at www.Forthealthcare.com/ways-give/scholarship-information