UW-La Crosse announces fall 2018 Dean’s List
The following area students have been named to the Dean’s List at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse for the fall semester of the 2018-19 academic year, ending December 2018.
Qualification for the Dean’s List is limited to students who have attained outstanding academic achievement. To be eligible, students must have earned not less than a 3.5 semester grade point average and carried a minimum of 12 credits.
- Emilie Kachel, Exercise and Sport Science Major: Sport Management
- Thomas McManaway, Recreation Management Major: Community-Based Recreation Emphasis
- Brady Meudt, Biology Major
- Haylee Stachow, Psychology Major
UW-Stout Students receive Chancellor’s Award for fall term
The following students from the area have received the University of Wisconsin-Stout Chancellor’s Award for the fall 2018 semester.
The award is presented to students who have a grade point average of 3.5 or above.
NAME, MAJOR, CLASS YEAR
- Zachary Gross, BS Computer Science, Freshman
- Michael Hilliger, BFA entertainment design, Sophomore
UW-Green Bay announces fall 2018 semester academic honors
The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay has made public the names of students receiving semester honors for the fall 2018 semester. Students who earn a 4.0 grade point average, which represents all “A” grades, receive highest honors. High honors go to students earning 3.99 to 3.75 grade point averages. Honors are given to students earning 3.74 to 3.50 grade point averages. All were full-time students in the fall term, earning 12 or more credits of graded coursework.
- Victor Hayek, Semester High Honors
- Alayna Mikulski, Semester Honors
Area students named to Dean’s List for fall semester at UW-Eau Claire
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire extends congratulations to the 2,681 students named to the fall 2018 Dean’s List. Their academic performance has been outstanding and we recognize these students with pride.
The Dean’s list eligibility criteria can be found online at www.uwec.edu/Registrar/student/faq.htm#CP_JUMP_1043392.
Students from this area who were named to the Dean’s List are:
- Amanda Herold, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Alexis Long, Business
UW-MADISON ANNOUNCES FALL DEAN’S LIST
The University of Wisconsin-Madison has recognized students named to the Dean’s List for the fall semester of the 2018-2019 academic year.
Students who achieve at a high level academically are recognized by the dean at the close of each semester. To be eligible for the Dean’s List, students must complete a minimum of 12 graded degree credits in that semester. Each university school or college sets its own GPA requirements for students to be eligible to receive the distinction.
NAME, COLLEGE, AWARD
- Alan Jaime, School of Education, Dean’s List
- Meghan Kehoe, School of Education, Dean’s List
- Shannon Kehoe, School of Education, Dean’s List
- Lauren Lohff, School of Nursing, Dean’s Honor List
- Thomas Maloney, Division of Continuing Studies, Dean’s List
- NOAH Miller, College of Letters and Science, Dean’s List
- Justine Mischka, School of Human Ecology, Dean’s Honor List
- Connor Steinke, College of Letters and Science, Dean’s List