Join UW-Whitewater today, Friday, July 20, from 4:30 – 6:30 pm, as we celebrate 150 years in the community with our next free concert — the acoustic country-folk trio the WhiskeyBelles. Also featured:
- Catering by the SweetSpot, including wraps, grain bowls, desserts, and wrap pinwheels for the kids
- Beverage tent with soda, water, lemonade, beer, wine, Wisconsin Old Fashioned
- Free balloon artist and Warhawk Alley will be open with free bowling, billiards, and ping pong!
- Free 30-minute campus history walking tours starting at 5 and 6 p.m.
- Tabling includes the University Bookstore, the Ice Age Trail, Roberta’s Art Gallery, and UW-Whitewater’s Summeround theatre season
Bring your own picnic or purchase a meal from our vendors — just no carry-ins of alcohol, please. Because rain is expected, all events will take place in the University Center. Free parking is available nearby in lots 1 and 12, and drop off is available at the center.
The Summer Concert Series is one of many ways UW-Whitewater is marking its Sesquicentennial. For details on other upcoming events, visit uww.edu/150.